Fits – Phytosterols 400mg 60 capsules
What Phytosterols are and why to take them?
Phytosterols (plant sterols) in capsules are a natural vegetarian product made using plant-based ingredients. These substances are present in plant foods in small quantities. Phytosterols are not produced by the human body and have to be obtained with food. Their chemical composition is similar to that of cholesterol, but compared to it, they are absorbed at a lower level of the intestine.
Useful properties of Phytosterols
The beneficial properties of phytosterols became known as a result of a series of scientific studies.
This supplement contributes to:
- reducing the level of absorption of cholesterol from food in the intestine, which significantly reduces the risk of coronary heart disease;
- enhancing the efficacy of statins;
- hair growth;
- increased production of collagen and hyaluronic acid;
- the fight against skin aging and the skin’s general health.
Who should take Phytosterols?
- Taking phytosterols can benefit people with:
- high cholesterol levels;
- the risk of developing coronary heart disease;
- diseases of the skin and hair.
How to take Phytosterols?
Take two capsules of phytosterols a day, followed by a glass of water. This dietary supplement should become part of a balanced and varied diet that includes vegetables and fruit to maintain the necessary level of carotenoids.
Ingredients: Beta Sitosterol, Anti-Caking Agent: (Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Origin, Microtalc Powder).
Allergens: Contains soya.
|per 2 caps
|Beta Sitosterol 45%